Support WAEI Programs – An Investment in Tomorrow!
WAEI depends on the generous contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations. Your tax-deductible donation to WAEI, a nonprofit conservation organization, will
- Promote raising awareness about our natural resources,
- Engage individuals long-term in outdoor recreational pursuits,
- Enhance understanding of conservation including the North American model of Wildlife Conservation, and
- Foster the development of an environmental ethic and living healthy lifestyles through hands-on courses.
- Make an on-line gift through our Donate Now button
- Purchase your outdoor gear through our link to Cabelas. There is no additional cost to you and WAEI receives a donation from Cabelas equal to 5% of your purchases
To make your tax-deductible donations today, use the Donate button below to complete a secure ColoradoGives transaction! Thank you for your support!
To make a tax-deductible donation to Wildland Awareness & Educational Institute, via check or money order, please mail your donation to:
WAEI P.O. Box 732 Indian Hills, CO 80454
For more information about making gifts or additional information about our organization, please contact Bret Roller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303.697.2800.